How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Amazing!

Woah, were you just playing it in expert mode? You are amazingly good at that. Im still trying to get used to playing it. Nice video by the way.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

How to fail is more like it!

Seriously, these tips on how to do flash sounds retarded. Tips to copy someone elses flash and make crappy parodies like goraptor sounds like cheating for fame and being a copycat. I don't really ned flash to sucseed on NG, I do what im best at and if I ever do flash, you won't see me making anything like cheap MSPaint drawn flashes. Sorry bud but this flash wasn't helpful.

Lad with Problems Lad with Problems

It was ok.

It was short and sweet. Besides, I didn't really care on the storyline, I just thought it was good. I also noticed you put in the power by snap. I thought It was kind'a brilliant, so I give it a fair rating.

Mou Mou

Quite good

Those are some nice pokemon hentai pics you have there. That may not be my most prefered jack off material, but those pics are sure impresive. Your intro text and arrow key was much too sloppy, but the pics and button functions were good. Next time, be sure to improve on the quality of texts and button graphics instead of attempting to draw your own, make's the hentai quiz look neater.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Woah.....

This looks like it's gonna be good. You sure did a good job with your partner in this hentai flash game. (so far so good) even added the Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess features into it. (bgm, sound efects, etc,.) I say good luck in that project!

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Very nice!

Very well programed and well much anime like. I like to play this game more when I have more time. Keep up the good work in making these great games. NG definently needs alot more stuff like this.

Dark Chii's Theme (Remix) Dark Chii's Theme (Remix)

Awsome.

I am working on a Megaman fanfic that has Chii and Freah as Megaman ZX style biometals, so I may plan to use this in my fan fic as a music theme or a drama plot, so many stars 4 U. Keep making more Chobits music remixes, there great!

010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01 010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01

Sweet.

I also like electronic sounds as well. Sounds great. Please keep it up, cause I do love your final fantasy stuff but that shouldnt be the only things to remix and all. You should also create some fresh new stuff. You make me proud man. I also made 2 new tracks recently as well. I could never be as good as you but I say keep it up man (I said that once already and I said it again)

Chronamut responds:

ahh tanooki its good to still see you kicking around - you were always one of my fave fans :)

and you're right - I hate that most ppl just know me for remixing final fantasy, and I still have most originals than most ppl have songs on this site :P

and yay for pride! ^^ :P (proud pride, not gay pride, fuck that shit lol)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0

Realy nice.

I havent checked out your stuff lately, sorry, but I had loads of work to do. All your Final Fantasy remixes are super awsome. I will try anc check out more of your stuff. Keep it up man, your doing good.

Chronamut responds:

ya dont we all man..

and I strive for a certain quality.. and you do check out more of my stuff - or ELSE! :p

thanks for the review!