Dark Chii's Theme (Remix) Dark Chii's Theme (Remix)

Awsome.

I am working on a Megaman fanfic that has Chii and Freah as Megaman ZX style biometals, so I may plan to use this in my fan fic as a music theme or a drama plot, so many stars 4 U. Keep making more Chobits music remixes, there great!

010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01 010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01

Sweet.

I also like electronic sounds as well. Sounds great. Please keep it up, cause I do love your final fantasy stuff but that shouldnt be the only things to remix and all. You should also create some fresh new stuff. You make me proud man. I also made 2 new tracks recently as well. I could never be as good as you but I say keep it up man (I said that once already and I said it again)

Chronamut responds:

ahh tanooki its good to still see you kicking around - you were always one of my fave fans :)

and you're right - I hate that most ppl just know me for remixing final fantasy, and I still have most originals than most ppl have songs on this site :P

and yay for pride! ^^ :P (proud pride, not gay pride, fuck that shit lol)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P2)+*~.0

Realy nice.

I havent checked out your stuff lately, sorry, but I had loads of work to do. All your Final Fantasy remixes are super awsome. I will try anc check out more of your stuff. Keep it up man, your doing good.

Chronamut responds:

ya dont we all man..

and I strive for a certain quality.. and you do check out more of my stuff - or ELSE! :p

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Megaman X - Brawl Style Megaman X - Brawl Style

Exelent!

I wish Megaman and Zero were on Brawl. Exelent work.

Blizzard Town Blizzard Town

Holy shit!!

This is one hell of a track! So this was origionaly from snowboard kids? I never played that but this is bad ass shit! Please keep up the good work!

Juguito responds:

actually this song is mine
but since i love SBK music... i did this inspired on it
it may sound like (you should listen to that games music!!)
thanks : D

Chilled Mind Chilled Mind

Great!

I wish I could remix like that. Definently sounds between MMZ and Bionic commando. Keep up the good work.

LuckyStar Chorus Trance-up LuckyStar Chorus Trance-up

Sweet ass!!

Awsome Lucky Star remix. You did much better than the other guy who submitted a remix that wasn't. (He ripped off the exact one) Im glad your not like him. Good job! (Konata style)

TheDarkPaladin responds:

Yeah, I know, I was gonna report it to a mod, but I couldn't be bothered. Thank you!

*Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs *Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs

Sounds awsome!

I love those chrono trigger themes, I say keep it comin! I say you keep up your good work.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

No wait they aren't Chrono Triggers (btw it's the best RPG ever)

"Atomic Trigger I" started the "Trigger" songs

They have some typical ZB sound!

Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES) Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES)

SWEET!

This is the Twilight verson of the Hyrule field and I don't know how you did it but, you made it sound so NES like, it's amazing! I love it!!

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Not to bad.

I can't tell if this is a Metroid themed track or not but this souned actualy good. I say keep up the good work.

Waterflame responds:

ty! :) no its not from metrioid, or has anything to do with it. i called it space pirates cause i imagine future steampunk'ish pirates on a mecanic flying ship raiding airships and whatnot XD