Mou Mou

Quite good

Those are some nice pokemon hentai pics you have there. That may not be my most prefered jack off material, but those pics are sure impresive. Your intro text and arrow key was much too sloppy, but the pics and button functions were good. Next time, be sure to improve on the quality of texts and button graphics instead of attempting to draw your own, make's the hentai quiz look neater.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Woah.....

This looks like it's gonna be good. You sure did a good job with your partner in this hentai flash game. (so far so good) even added the Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess features into it. (bgm, sound efects, etc,.) I say good luck in that project!

Family Restaurant Family Restaurant

Very nice!

Very well programed and well much anime like. I like to play this game more when I have more time. Keep up the good work in making these great games. NG definently needs alot more stuff like this.

Pokesex! Pokesex!

WOAH!

I may not be much for pokemon hentai but this was really good. No background music but that's ok. I'll be jerking off to this for awhile now so thanks for the hentai flash.

ttoastt responds:

Glad I could be of help, haha. :)

Harry Potter Story Harry Potter Story

Uhhhhh....

I am with you in spirit but I think you need too come up with a better fan story roll for Harry Potter. I mean I liked it but it needs to be more creative. Better luck next time ok?

Adult Only-Sakura Sex Adult Only-Sakura Sex

Nice hentai but.....

This looked a bit more like a single hentai pic of Sakura tith the head moving a little. If your gonna do a hentai interactive flash, I suggest you go talk to the authors who have experiance in it and see if you can colaberate and make something better. It is a great idea though, well, better luck next time.

CalamityGNDM responds:

Thanks for your suggestion! I have e-mailed one author and consulted sooo many tutorials.

Like you said hopefully the next one will be even better!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Not bad. I liked it.

Im not much for the NG fads but this brawling fight game was quite good. Impresive infact. I also liked the way you added Piconjo as the final boss and shown his profile as the evil villian. I also liked the profiles for the others as well. Well, keep up the good work. Not as good as Super smash bros. serie but this still gets my good vote.

Mitsuki Dressup 2.0 Mitsuki Dressup 2.0

Not bad.

I miss seeing dress-ups newly submitted and as I checked this one out, the girl wasnt too bad at all. Yea I did see the nips and cuttie, but netherless, it was quite nice. I give it a fair rating.

Hearts 1.1 Hearts 1.1

Sweet Valentine game.

Now here's a shot-em up that I havent seen this decent in a long time. This is a nice parody game for valentines day and the cupid girl is quite cute. I even reconize the music used in this as well. Great job! Rock on armor games!

The Gorillaz Soundboard The Gorillaz Soundboard

Not too bad.

I own a few Gorillaz cd's (But I believe I lost my first one) and I have to tell you you didnt to bad on this at all. A bit of background music, complimentaries, and some real crazy phrases. Noodle sounded like he could only speak japanese on this soundboard. Well it was a pleasure checking this one out.

Monotuna responds:

Thanks dude! I've used only phrases from phase one. At this time Noodle could only speak Japanese.