How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Amazing!

Woah, were you just playing it in expert mode? You are amazingly good at that. Im still trying to get used to playing it. Nice video by the way.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

How to fail is more like it!

Seriously, these tips on how to do flash sounds retarded. Tips to copy someone elses flash and make crappy parodies like goraptor sounds like cheating for fame and being a copycat. I don't really ned flash to sucseed on NG, I do what im best at and if I ever do flash, you won't see me making anything like cheap MSPaint drawn flashes. Sorry bud but this flash wasn't helpful.

Lad with Problems Lad with Problems

It was ok.

It was short and sweet. Besides, I didn't really care on the storyline, I just thought it was good. I also noticed you put in the power by snap. I thought It was kind'a brilliant, so I give it a fair rating.

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

Oh so what.

Even though you make an apology flash, it's still the same thing you guys always do. Then your all gonna end up repeating your mistakes over and over again, so this offers nothing new. And the rap song sucked.

Awesome Video Games Ep32 Awesome Video Games Ep32

Not bad.

Hey, I remember the Game Genie. It was really usefull when I was a major NES game player. I will never forget those great 8 bit days. I used that on my castleveinia, megaman, and strider and much more. I loved ths show, thanks guys.

FarFromSubtle responds:

No prob bro! Stay tuned for more AWESOMENESS!

Luigis Mansion Luigis Mansion

Exelent tribute!

This was a great tribute to Ninteno Gamecube's 1st classic titles, Luigi's Manson with a quick mix of Chrono Trigger. Very good for a sprite flash. Please keep it up, I loved it.

Corporal Existance [Void] Corporal Existance [Void]

Crappy as usual

It just made no proper sence and it seems only iddiots like Yoshio and MAYORMCHEESE give this piece of junk unjust constructive reviews, which of'course dosent deserve them.

Charizard & Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

Needs a new storyline.

I see you are in a flash group in Germany and you are doing pokemon flashes. I loved the way you animated them and it was great. However, I strongly recomend you do appropriate storylines if you wish to continue the series. Pee Gun? Please, something far more appropriate, I don't mind some crude humor but piss and scat are just gross and are not many peole's style (including me) but why not try a new story for Blastoise and Charizard. Oh well, better luck next time.

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Well done!

It looks great. Congradulations of your first flash, and im glad to see someone that actualy practices it rather than to abuse flash privelages. I see you want to be asked some questions.

1) Well, you see, not all koopas are bad. Some now want to live in peace with toads and other people. Koops and Kooper are few koopas who ever fought alongside with Mario.

2) Well, im glad you used stickfigures as the way they were meant to be, as practice tools, and not a fad or something cheap to just get a submitted flash.

3) Oh yes, you verson of Drybones looked a bit scarry, and also I noticed the blood touch you added. Freaky but impresive.

Im glad you made this, so I insist on making more and keep up the job well done.

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

It's the same old thing

Anything from the KK will never change. Just expect a bunch of fake beatdowns, fake hentai flashes and a bunch of false flash games and parodies. There all trash.